Diploma or BE E.C. or Mechanical or Mechatronics
We are looking for a young and passionate Electronics Engineer or Makers who have a passion to build things with electronics circuits, mechanical components, 3D Printers, and more.
- Recording Activity Videos and Challenges for Electronics and Robotics, Coding, 3D Printing
- Developing content and flow for STEM-related activities
- Developing workshops on Coding, Electronics, Robotics, etc
- Conduct Live and Online workshops for students
- Pursuing or Completed Bachelors Degree in Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics
- Passionate about mentoring students of Grade 1 to 10.
- Candidates who have worked with STEM Labs, ATLs or build innovative projects will be encouraged
- Good verbal English communication
- Public Speaking and Stage Presence
- Hands-on experience with electronic circuits and breadboarding, 3D designing software, robotics.
- Interacting with young students
- Proper Compensation based on time and skills
- An opportunity to serve students to build important skills
- Work with prestigious schools in India
Plus lots of learning.
- Access to learn and interact with new technology in education
- Exposure to professional systems like SCRUM, Value Engineering, KPIs
Plus fun-filled and satisfactory journey
- Get to serve young kids to build skills for life.
- Join festival celebrations with the team
- Refresh-up with exciting discussions and debates with team
- Much more.
And an opportunity to work with an Edtech Startup supported by Start-up India, Google, Amazon AWS, MEITY, Government of Gujarat.
In case you need any more details please feel free to reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org